The Neilom Foundation, Inc., a growing Maryland nonprofit organization, is seeking a part-time Marketing and Communications Coordinator with an interest in the nonprofit field to assist with all aspects of communications and marketing.
• Energetic, fun, friendly individual with ability to collaborate
• Photo editing and photography skills and/or experience; video editing skills and/or experience
• Strong writing skills are essential
• Must have the ability to meet deadlines
• Website creation/management skills
• Knowledge of and demonstrated skills on major social platforms
• Able to exercise judgment and work independently
• Has a positive attitude and a great sense of quality and urgency
• Team player with a collaborative style and approach
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Experience in a non-profit is a plus!
• Live in the DC/MD/VA area
Duties and responsibilities:
• Create and curate engaging content for social media
• Draft fact sheets, press releases, and other materials
• Assist with social media planning and website support
• Create and manage email lists
• Build and update media lists and databases
• Create video clips for online use
• Assist with online advertising campaigns
• Other projects as assigned.
This position will remain open until filled, with a flexible work schedule, all remote at this time with occasional in person meetings. Minimum 20 hours per week.
If interested and qualified, please forward a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to email@example.com. Please include “Marketing and Communications Coordinator” in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers