compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine (AACPM) is a nationally recognized education association that serves as a resource to students, residents and practitioners by providing direct access to academic institutions, highlighting opportunities for clerkships and residencies, and linking students to mentors that guide their career development. AACPM serves as the leader in facilitating and promoting excellence in podiatric medical education leading to the delivery of the highest quality lower extremely healthcare to the public.
The Director provides strategic direction for all programs and services of the Office of Career Promotion (OCP) including overall management of the AACPM Application Service (AACPMAS) centralized application program, the Enrollment Management Platform (EMP), Council of Student Admissions Officers (SAO) activities and national podiatric career awareness programs. He/she provides analysis of data from all programming generated from the OCP, supervises OCP staff and directs the work of the Office of Career Promotion.
• Develops annual OCP budget and be responsible for all activities of OCP.
• Directs the operation of the AACPMAS.
• Develops and implements strategies to increase number of applications annually and increase yield.
• Studies admissions trends and makes recommendations for resource management in response to trends.
• Hosts career promotion events, as needed.
• Designs targeted national outreach programs, which increase students’ involvement in podiatric medical career exploration.
• Oversees the Association’s Enrollment Marketing Platform (EMP).
• Develops strategies for marketing, outreach and event management.
• Designs outreach strategies and review outcomes for promoting the career to students and the pre-health community.
• Produces monthly, quarterly and annual intelligence reports for the Executive Director and others as assigned.
• Serves as primary staff liaison to outside organizations, such as NAAHP, AED, SNMA and HOSA.
• Ensures Career Promotion staff training is consistent with AACPM’s Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Master’s degree in education, communications, or related areas from an accredited college or university and knowledge of podiatric medical education and its accreditation procedures preferred.
• Work experience in an educational setting, preferably college admissions, student affairs or registrar’s office desired.
• Ability to work with efficiency and speed to handle surge volume and shifting priorities.
• Proven organizational, written and verbal (presentation) skills.
• Experience with meeting/conference planning.
• Experience supervising staff and managing workflow.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Data entry proficiency and database management.
• Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, web development software and web publishing.
• Proficient in social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
AACPM offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package and a professional work environment. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply, submit a resume with a cover letter, salary requirements, and 3-5 professional references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Director, Office of Career Promotion” in the subject line of your email.
Please Note: This position requires passing a pre-employment criminal history background and credit check. Selected candidates cannot start work until passing their background and credit checks.
AACPM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers