A small non-profit organization that serves victims of domestic violence, based in Rockville, MD is seeking a dynamic professional intern/volunteer to serve as Account Manager and provide exceptional service and value to our organization. The Account Manager will play a central role in understanding our unique fundraising goals and in developing direct mail programs that help fulfill our missions. If you are looking for an organization where your career growth is nearly unlimited, respond to this.
A successful Account Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
• Develop strategic fundraising plans and oversee the execution of those plans
• Grow business by identifying new fundraising opportunities
• Ability to anticipate challenges and deliver expected results
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Self-starter with strong decision making skill, and a team player
No experience necessary but sales, or fundraising experience is a plus
Remote working is available. Office has no access to public transportation. No compensation but credit for work performed.
Cover letter and resume are required for consideration. Responses without a cover letter will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers