PHILLIPS Programs, an award winning organization, has an opening for an Behavior Supervisor in the 2020-2021 school year. PHILLIPS School~Laurel is a blue ribbon private special education day school for children with learning and behavioral needs.
Our children require committed and dedicated staff that want to work in a supportive, collaborative and dynamic environment.
The Behavior Supervisor oversees the school-wide behavior management system and student behavioral services and ensures the school is in compliance with relevant COMAR and DCMR regulations..
Serious applicants should have the following:
* Advanced degree in psychology, education, or related field (required)
* Minimum of five years experience in crisis prevention/intervention, applied behavior analysis, functional assessment, positive behavioral supports and behavioral counseling (required)
* Minimum of two years of administrative and supervisory experience (strongly preferred)
In return, we offer
* Competitive Salaries
* A comprehensive benefit package
* A place where you can learn and grow as a professional
* A warm and friendly environment that lives our values
If you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and families and are interested in this opportunity, apply online at www.phillipsprograms.org.
Please send us your cover letter and resume to:
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
DUE TO THE BUSY NATURE OF OUR PROGRAMS, WE DO NOT ACCEPTPHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers