compensation: $55K+ and excellent benefits! employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
This mission-driven, health-related professional association is seeking a Manager for their Grants and Fundraising department to assist with the successful development and management of funding-related cultivation and stewardship activities. Position reports to the Director, Professional Development and will work with staff across the organization as well as external stakeholders to ensure appropriate alignment of strategic goals with funding sources. You will work to ensure the identification of mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Identify potential federal or state grant opportunities
• Identify and assess both known and under-utilized sources of funding such as foundations and other organizations interested in supporting initiatives
• Develop strategies to align initiatives to funding opportunities
• Manage, write and submit grants and timelines in cooperation with staff leads and subject matter experts
• Develop templates and process for review and management of contracts (for collaborations that may be exchange and provider of services, but non-grant related)
• Assist with grant deliverables and reporting, as needed (e.g. extension requests, reconciliations, evaluations, etc.)
• Manage relationships and ongoing communication with current and prospective partners and various stakeholders
• Meet with key internal and external stakeholders to determine funding priorities
• Proactively maintain organization in federal, state and private grant systems
• Translate science writing into basic language to be used for promotional or educational purposes, and across the organization for a variety of purposes
• Develop infrastructure to support project management and tracking; and all grant material source documents
• Bachelor’s degree in a science/public health/business/ administration discipline; Master’s degree preferred.
• At least three to five years of experience in grant writing or technical writing, financial management experience, communications and project management; the ability to manage and coordinate multiple deadlines
• Experience conducting research for grants
• Experience with contracts and reviewing contracts preferred
• Proven ability to develop and manage relationships and partnerships
• Experience with submitting grants online through government and other entities preferred
• Excellent organizational skills including setting priorities in work assignments, coordinating projects, and following up on assignments with minimal direction.
• Ability to efficiently handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively, efficiently and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent written, organizational, communication and customer service skills are required.
• Resourcefulness, creativity and initiative valued.
• Team player with positive attitude, enthusiastic energy and ability to have fun with team members.
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please send your resume today. Please put the job title in the subject line of your email. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers