compensation: Earning potential: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Thrive Behavioral Health is Joint Commission accredited. At Thrive we provide individual, family, and school-based therapy services to adults, children and families in homes, and community settings. Thrive serves clients in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Harford County, Howard County, Prince George's County, Anne Arundel County, and Montgomery County. Here at Thrive our team of clinicians take a proactive approach to treatment by meeting with clients in neighborhoods, homes, and schools to reduce the barriers to traditional mental health treatment. Thrive also has clinic based programs in Rosedale, Catonsville, Millersville, and Silver Spring where staff meet for weekly team meetings. Thrive has over 85 formal school partnerships.
Thrive Behavioral Health is currently hiring LCSW-Cs, LCPCs, LCMFTs, LMSWs, LGPCs and LGMFTs who are licensed in the state of Maryland to work with individuals & families at any of Thrive' s off-site therapy programs. Full-time employment only, in-state/ active MD licensure required by start of employment. Must have a clear driving record. Thrive is a drug-free work environment.
The position offers:
* New employee bonus
* Flexible hours & high earning potential. Expected annual income averages from $45,000-$100,000 per year.
* Benefits include: paid time off, paid holidays, 401k plan with a match for eligible employees.
* Clinical and administrative supervision provided.
* Health insurance available.
* Yoga classes offered at least once per week and other wellness incentives are available to staff.
* Positive and supportive work environment.
* Thrive is a rapidly growing company offering a great deal of opportunity for advancement and ability to create/develop professional specialties.
* In-house CEUs available and participation in several training initiatives.
Thrive is committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic staff committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from all genders, minorities and underrepresented groups. This is an agency that respects preferred pronouns. Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers