Administrative Assistant to $49K+/excellent benefits! (Bethesda, MD)
compensation: S employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mid-sized, well-managed, fast growing specialty insurance company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Claims department. The right candidate is one who is highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic and able to juggle several projects at once! Excellent benefits package and very competitive salary! This position offers a lot of room for growth within the company and the office environment is open, progressive, friendly and understands work/life balance very well.
Zoom interview available. This position will be primarily remote during the pandemic but you must be flexible to be in the office some portion of the time.
Must have one year of experience in a traditional office setting, excellent organizational and computer skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both in writing and verbally.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing work flow for department
* Preparing correspondence and working with spreadsheets
* Managing extensive communication among members of the team
* Coordinating electronic document flow
* Maintaining order in a high energy, fast-paced office!
Qualifications candidates MUST have:
* Bachelor's degree
* Minimum of two year of experience as an Administrative Assistant
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
* Great organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
Don't miss this great opportunity to join a well managed, very employee friendly organization with excellent growth potential (Metro accessible!) Send us your resume and salary requirements today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers