Project Administrative Assistant
QR Code Link to This Post
Maryland Countertop fabricator is seeking a qualified professional to contribute and support the planning and execution of commercial projects. Prior experience in stone, solid surface or millwork industries preferred.
• Strong communication/organization skills and attention to details.
• Proficient in word, excel, outlook, Microsoft 365 & one note.
• Enter/Coordinate new projects and project releases in company’s job tracker system.
• Basic understanding of construction documents (plans, specifications, addendum)
• Monitor/Control project schedule and material
• Submit shop drawings, samples and close out documents.
• Execute project RFIs and change orders
• Auto cad experience preferred but not required.
This is an in office/ paperwork project managemnt position