Non-profit that focuses on international education programs is looking for a Data Coordinator to assist their IT team with maintaining Salesforce.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Establish and maintain data quality through daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
• Implement resulting updates and corrections in a timely manner
• Ensure proper data structure and relationships are maintained
• Routinely check for data accuracy and perform data cleanup and de-duping procedures
• Work with Salesforce, support vendors and internal technical staff to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades and patches.
• Maintain custom objects and fields, handle bulk data migration, maintain page layouts.
• Liaise with IT departments, Business Operations, Project Management Office, and business stakeholders for Salesforce based enhancements, integrations and operational support
Bachelor's degree is required along with 2+ years of professional experience and knowledge of Salesforce. Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail. Must have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with collaborating teams and colleagues at all levels of the organization.