compensation: $25-30/hr DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Non-profit that focuses on international education programs is looking for a Data Coordinator to assist their IT team with maintaining Salesforce.
• Routinely check for data accuracy and perform data cleanup and de-duping procedures
• Implement resulting updates and corrections in a timely manner
• Ensure proper data structure and relationships are maintained
• Maintain custom objects and fields, handle bulk data migration, maintain page layouts
• Establish and maintain data quality through daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting
Bachelor's degree is required along with 2+ years of related experience (Data mining, Salesforce Admin, QA Testing, etc.). Must have some experience with Salesforce.
Candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail. Must have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with collaborating teams and colleagues at all levels of the organization.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers