compensation: $45-$50K and excellent benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy the ability to effectively communicate internally and externally and prioritize tasks accordingly to meet deadlines? If so, this opportunity might be for you! While supporting this organizations production of educational programs/events, the position also involves administrative support to the National Director and the Program Manager. The ideal candidate will have two years’ experience in office administration, and program/event management experience would be ideal.
• Assist in scheduling meetings and managing calendars
• Monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
• Help coordinate event/meeting logistics including invitations, registration, attendee tracking, and presentations
• Maintain inventory of and update backdrops, computers, classroom materials, event signage, and other display materials
• Both meeting set up & break down - event clean up
• Complete meeting summaries
• Assist in the plan, design, and production of materials for events and meetings
• Liaise with other staff members
• Propose ideas to improve program/event quality and production processes
• Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems during events
• Conduct pre- and post -event evaluations and report on outcomes
• Prepare name-tags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating charts, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum of 2 years office administration experience, managing and coordinating training programs/events.
• Proficient at managing Outlook calendars and other Microsoft Office applications, Word and excel
• Database management and Event software experience is a plus
• Detail oriented and highly organized is a must as multiple events will take place at once
• Customer service and interpersonal skills are a must
• Work independently to successfully meet deadlines, and be a team member at the same time
• Effective and professional written and verbal communication
• Ability to be flexible and manage multiple project at one time
• Problem Solving capability - As issues surface, address professionally and appropriately
• Must be available to work occasional workday evenings
To learn more about this great opportunity, please send your resume in today. Please put the job title in subject line of the email. Thanks!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers