compensation: Salary and benefits are competitive and based on knowledge and experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Administrative Assistant. In this position you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, who has excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
Duties Will Include:
• Provide excellent customer service in a friendly helpful way
• Communicate effectively to collect required information from the customer and input the data into the computer system
• Answer customer phone calls (multi-line system) and schedule appointments
• Dispatch Project Managers and keep track of their paperwork
• Send out email and written correspondence
• Complete internal job file quality reviews
• Meet crucial deadlines
• Perform detailed and accurate data entry
• Prepare estimates and billing invoices
• Coordinate crew and job scheduling
• Assist other departments, as needed
• Generate and send out invoices
• Follow up on and collect payments
• Carry out collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Self-motivated with ability to work in fast moving environment.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
• Must be able to handle high stress/high volume workload
• Exceptional communication skills to include verbal, written and active listening ability.
• Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office products, with the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
• Administrative awareness with an emphasis on attention to detail & organization.
• Minimum of 1 year experience performing Administrative responsibilities (Prior administrative experience, preferably in the restoration or insurance industry).
• Clear and professional speaking voice
• Punctual and Great Attendance
• Great attitude is a must!!!
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Knowledge of SERVPRO systems and Xactimate, preferred but not required
• Bilingual (English & Spanish), preferred but not required
This is a full time position Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you are a serious candidate, please email your resume and cover letter with availability and salary requirements. Positions require criminal background screening and possible drug test.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers