Foulger-Pratt Companies has an exciting opportunity for a dependable Front Desk Administrator to join our in Potomac, MD. The Front Desk Administrator is responsibilities for phone coverage, scheduling meetings, maintaining and organizing conference rooms, supporting the digital workplace, managing incoming/outgoing mail, maintaining supply inventory, typing, and other administrative functions. Ideal candidates will have strong customer service skills, great organization skills and always maintain a professional demeanor.
• 2+ years of experience in an office environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates degree preferred.
• Displays exceptional customer service.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to demonstrate confidentiality.
• Demonstrates integrity.
• Proficient with MS Office products.
• Front desk experience is a plus.