compensation: $41-$43K and Great Benefits employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
This professional association, dedicated to helping find solutions to the serious issue of addiction, is seeking an Education Coordinator to join their team. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Professional Development to ensure successful creation, implementation and operation of educational courses and products. The Coordinator will manage a variety of projects and programs and will work closely with other members of the education team and with course planning committees, faculty. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an interest in working on medical education for physicians and clinicians. This is a great opportunity to learn, increase skills and expand responsibilities to meet the needs of a growing department.
• Provide overall coordination and implementation for delivery of high-quality treatment of substance use disorder waiver trainings, criteria courses and other national medical education programs for physicians.
• Assist Senior Manager, Managers and Director, and physician course leaders with keeping content current, faculty recruitment and training, obtaining training sites across the country to deliver courses
• Assist Senior Manager, Managers and Director, to monitor, coordinate, plan meetings and maintain course records and monitor budget(s)
• Prepare, gather support documentation and submit required Continuing Medical Education (CME) activity report for all courses that offer continuing medical education certificates.
• Assist with other courses as needed with similar duties described above
• Assist as needed with federally funded grants which involves; ensuring timely delivery of deliverables such as live and online education, attending regular calls, preparing and submitting monthly invoices, and other duties as assigned
• Compile and distill evaluation reports for each program managed and provide results to program planning committee
• Handles special projects as assigned such as summarizing evaluations, follow-up with faculty, prepare tracking reports for the project grant, etc.
• Assists with other programs and projects as necessary as determine by the Chief Learning Officer and Senior Manager to work with other department staff as needed on other education programs
• Small amount of travel (1 - 2 trips a year) if needed to education courses to provide on-site assistance and management required for successful operation of courses
• Open to new ideas!
• Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
• Two years of experience administrative experience in an office environment
• Association experience, particularly in a medical society preferred but not required
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively, efficiently and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Excellent written, organizational, communication and customer service skills are required
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Resourcefulness, creativity and initiative valued
• Team player with positive attitude, enthusiastic energy and ability to have fun with team members
If you are qualified and interested in learning more about this great, career advancing opportunity, please reply back with your resume today. Please put the job title in subject line of the email. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers