QR Code Link to This Post
An HBW Estimating Coordinator is responsible for supporting the estimating and pre-construction teams through the entire bidding and budget cycle from beginning to end. Estimating Coordinators are responsible for assisting with multiple construction bids concurrently at any one time.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The HBW Estimating Assistant is responsible for supporting the bidding and budget process by:
- Assisting Estimators with determining project cost based on labor and materials.
- Distributing new bids to subcontractors using Procore.
- Handling bid clarifications.
- Following up with subcontractors on additional pricing for estimating.
- Adding new bids and budgets to the S-drive and tracking their status.
- Ordering and delivering new bid plans to Project Managers.
- Tracking site visits for Project Managers and ensuring adequate coverage.
- Circulating job reports for estimating and pre-construction teams several times a week to keep all parties updated and informed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organization, communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize assignments.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently and work under pressure to meet required deadlines.
- Independent self-starter and good listener who can discern required steps to achieve goals without specific task direction.
- Thrives in a friendly, fast-paced, team-oriented environment where accountability, work ethic and a "can do" attitude is a necessity.
- Two to three years' administrative experience required, preferably in a construction environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Procore, Cosential and PDF Converter.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
HBW Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below