DMV Exteriors, is one of the largest and fastest growing residential/commercial roofing contractors, we were developed to give today's residents a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. Arocon is an expert in shingles, slate, EPDM, deck seal among other types of roofing applications. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. With our continual growth we can offer more than a job....we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees. We offer a company culture that inspires Cleanliness, Quality, Training, Team Recognition and an emphasis on Excellent Customer Service.
• Answer incoming calls
• Coordinate calendars for both sales and tech team
• Manage communications for sales and tech teams, to include emails and phone calls
• Confirm upcoming appointments
• Flexibility with daily task is a must
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• 2-3 years of clerical, office experience
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
• High degree of attention to detail
• Working knowledge of general office equipment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers