compensation: Based on Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A small dynamic private equity company is seeking a self-motivated team player to assist both the controller and owners of the company. The ideal candidate has EXCEPTIONAL verbal and written skills, is highly ORGANIZED, a self-starter, team-player and both accomplishes and approaches all tasks with a positive attitude.
Please note: This is NOT a virtual assistant position. While it we offer flexibility and the position will be primarily telecommuting, weekly in person meetings will be required. Additionally, we have multiple office locations and very limited travel may make sense occasionally.
• Reconciliation of general and subsidiary bank accounts, journal entries, maintenance of general ledger accounts, managing expenses, and bill-paying
• Auditing electronic and paper files including but not limited to legal documents, loan documents, partnership agreements, marketing materials and accounting/audit work papers to ensure accuracy and organization
• Maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings, booking appointments, and interfacing with co-workers
• Drafting and issuing correspondence
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Assistance in preparing, editing and organizing both reports and presentations for work using PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications
• Strong Excel skills is a must
Although we offer a flexible work environment and flexible hours, the job candidate will need to be on call should the need arise and must be very ORGANIZED, self-motivated and disciplined to drive projects to closure and keep the team organized.
Please reply with your relevant administrative and accounting experience as well as your educational background. While a bachelor’s degree is preferred it is not mandatory. We are looking for a niche fit and sometimes a special expertise trumps more traditional criterion.
Salary commensurate with experience and skill set. Must be a Self-Motivator, Excellent Communicator and having a spunky personality also wouldn’t hurt to put up with all the other personalities in the company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers