Kessler Oracle Motion Control System - $350 (Jessup)
condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Kessler model name / number: Oracle elektraDrive
QR Code Link to This Post
Kessler Oracle Motion Control System - $350
For sale is a Kessler Oracle elektraDRIVE Timelapse Motion Control System in excellent working condition.
The Kessler Oracle Slider Controller firmware has been updated to 3.02, the latest version, by Kessler.
The Camera Control Module is the latest update, version 2.0. It will require a camera control cable for your specific brand of camera (2.5 mm plug to camera shutter release port). These can be obtained from Kessler, but other versions will work.
The motor mount is compatible with CineSlider, Stealth Slider, or Philip Bloom Pocket Dolly. Kessler Pocket Dolly's require a different motor mount and gear, available from Kesslercrane.com.
This kit includes the following:
- Kessler Oracle Slider Controller, latest firmware updated to 3.02 by Kessler
- Kessler Joystick Protector
- Kessler Camera Control Module to trigger camera during time-lapse motion (you will need to order a camera cable specific to your make/model camera). Takes 2 AA batteries (not included).
- ElektraDrive 500 motor, ideal for timelapse
- Mounting kit to mount the motor on a Kessler Slider (Cinedrive, Stealth, Philip Bloom) with gear, plate, screws.
- Ethernet cables to connect Oracle, Control Module, and motor(s): 2x 6 foot, 1x 24 foot (not shown in pictures)
- Ethernet connection box, to join the short cable from the motor with a longer cable from the Controller or Control Module. The one-to-two box is provided (supports adding a Kessler pan/tilt head).
- Oracle clamp/stand, can be removed for easier transport, mount to tripod leg, light stand, or set on ground/table (attached to Oracle)
- Power cable to use 12 volt battery for power.
- Rhino SLA7-12 sealed non-spillable battery
- AC power battery charger
- 12 volt 2 amp AC power adapter to operate the Controller and motor from AC outlet.
- StormCase weather proof storage case holds all of the items in this kit (as shown in the pictures) in custom pluck'n'pull foam.
Shown in the pictures is the system set up with a Kessler Stealth Mini mounted on Kessler Outrigger Legs, with a Nikon Z7 and 24-70 lens mounted on a Kessler low profile ball head, and Nikon shutter release cable. These are NOT included in this sale, but are included to illustrate how the system is connected and mounted on a slider.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers