We are presently seeking a Research Analyst Intern to join our investment sales team. The successful candidate will play a key role supporting complex real estate transactions and market research as a member of one of the most active transaction teams in the mid-Atlantic. Responsibilities will include transactional research and analysis, preparation of offering materials, due diligence collection and review, and market/submarket research. Candidates will also participate in preliminary asset valuation and financial underwriting. The position offers the successful candidate incredible exposure to the real estate world and accelerated professional growth as a member of a close-knit, dynamic team.
QR Code Link to This Post
- A strong understanding of real estate valuation methodologies and applications
- Analytical and financial-modeling skill using Excel
- Ability to analyze and communicate key financial and related information
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work effectively both with individuals and a team
- Bachelor's or post-graduate degree in finance, real estate finance, or related discipline is preferred
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines is essential
- Ability to take ownership of and accountability for projects/tasks
- Superior attention to detail
Greysteel Company is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
© The Greysteel Company LLC, 2020. All rights reserved.