Management company looking for two individuals to perform part time site manager duties outlined below. Will be looking for 2 applicants one to cover a day shift (4 hours between 9am-5pm) and one for an evening shift (4 hours between 6pm and 2am)
QR Code Link to This Post
General duties include:
• Become familiar with and routinely review covenants and rules for (a) resale inspections, (b) seasonal
inspections, (c) general property inspections, and (d) parking rules and regulations.
• Monitor parking violations based on current rules & regulations. Take photographs of any violation with
date stamp and attach to the owner’s file.
• Maintaining hour’s onsite as scheduled by the Portfolio Manager.
• Attending Board Meetings as necessary.
• Plan and schedule seasonal and general property inspections noting calendar requirements and timelines for
violations. Physical inspections should be scheduled for a minimum of two times per month. Take
photographs of any violation with date stamp and attach to the owner’s file.
• Assist the Portfolio Manager in sending out violation letters.
• Meeting with owners and resident onsite to review specific issues.
Specific functions include:
• Provide a monthly report of all parking violations and covenant violations.