available afternoons available evenings available overnight available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello my name is David,
With restrictions being lifted with the state Maryland and the states around us, I believe it's a great time to start looking to join the workforce once again. I have attached a copy of my resume below, please feel free to take a look. If you believe you have a great job opportunity and would like to discuss in greater detail, please forward me an email or call the number I have provided. I looking forward to speaking with you.
Experience Foreign Exchange Trader February2019 – Present
Gaithersburg , Maryland
● Read online newspapers from multiple foreign press daily.
● Completed statistical analysis to analyze risk.
● Conducted buying and selling of stock and currency on the foreign exchange marketplace.
● Exploited valuation differences to maximize profit margins.
Securities Administration Services Analyst II August 2016 – February 2019
Wells Fargo Corporate Trust Columbia, Maryland
● Build and support Fusion models in accordance with governing documents and team standards for the ongoing administration of deals by the client teams.
● Build and support End User Computing tools to enable client teams to meet contractual and customer service obligations.
● Identify, develop and implement technical solutions to improve controls and efficiencies.
● Enhance investor reporting and ensure that it remains in compliance with the requirements of the Indenture, Private Placement Memorandum, and investor-defined guidelines.
● Work with internal/external clients in resolving issues on new and existing transactions.
● Perform all miscellaneous duties or projects as assigned or required in a timely and efficient manner.
● Actively participate in process or system related projects, including assisting our systems support group with design, programming, analysis, testing, and implementation aspects.
● Participate in projects within the team, as well as across client teams and product lines.
Business System Analyst January 2015 – April 2016
Empyrean Benefits Solutions Houston, Texas
● Perform functional and regression testing of ongoing processes at time of programming changes.
● Execute data processing activities for ongoing client delivery and assist with resolution for participant issues.
● Strong organizational, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
● Maintain confidentiality when handling employee personal information.
● Test and analyze system configuration against requirement documents during administration.
● Use different databases of tools to set up client’s healthcare and group benefits.
● Manage administrative and case management issues as well as data processing activities on a daily basis.
● Meet with project managers and clients to define project scope and objectives, prepare work plans, and document processes.
● Monitor project schedules to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
Education University of Maryland, College Park, MD Bachelor of Arts, Economics
● Team Work
● Critical Thinking
● Financial Modeling
● Payroll analysis
● Customer Service
● Microsoft office
● Data analysis
● Time Management
● Problem solving
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers