available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
Business Professional with 5+ years of work experience. Aiming to leverage a proven knowledge of customer service, operations management, Employee productivity and performance management skills to successfully fill the role at your company.
• Team Oriented
• Customer Service
• P & L
• Financial Analysis
• Manufacturing • Administrative Assistance
• Operations Management
• Call Center
• Microsoft Office
• Data Analysis
Customer Services Specialist - 09/2019 to 01/2020
Maximus, Albany NY
• Process new health applications for the Marketplace
• Extensive Knowledge of Medicaid and Health Plans
• Process Life Change Events , Disenrollment Requests and Special Enrolment Periods as Requested
• Customer Satisfaction ratio of 95 % in first two Months.
• 102 % Adherence in First Month.
Office Manager 01/2012 to 01/2015
Shah Marble Works, Pakistan
• Supervised a team of 20 + People.
• Purchasing Materials & Overseeing Supply Chain
• File Management , Spreadsheets & Data Entry
• Communicating with Consumers & Solving their Needs
• Impacting revenue by 50 % in 3 years
• Maintaining Inventory , Employee Files & Customer orders
Office Coordinator 01/2010 to 11/2011
• Answering Phones and Greeting Customers
• Updating Client records , Making Appointments & Impacting Client Relationships
• Acting as a Liason between Operations Manager & Sales Team
• Resolving Customer Issues by Studying Customer Decisions
BS in Bachelor’s Administration: Marketing July 2020, Western Governors University.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers