NOTE: Please send a COVER LETTER with your application! We'd like to know about you and why you're interested in this job. Thank you.
* * *
We are looking for a capable person who wants to work full-time in a store that cares about people's health and offers an array of alternatives to promote healthy living. We provide our customers with the best of nutritional supplements, alternative remedies, traditional pharmaceuticals, and state-of-the-art knowledge.
We need someone who will keep our shelves fully stocked with great products during our daytime business hours. This position requires someone who is friendly, flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, and able to handle hectic moments with patience and good cheer. If you're interested in nutrition and healthy living, that's a big plus. In return, you'll get a great learning environment, friendly co-workers, and a generous employee discount.
Here's what you need to have:
- A great work attitude and work ethic -- you are cheerful, helpful and enthusiastic
- Enjoy being busy in an energetic work atmosphere
- Like helping people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsible and reliable
- Interest in health and nutrition is a great plus!
- Ability to lift and carry boxes up to about 40 lbs.
- Strong verbal communication skills, with a good command of English
- Team player experience, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Legal right to work in the US
- Computer and database entry skills preferred
If you have the qualities and skills we need, and you're interested in joining our team, please send us your resume WITH COVER LETTER. Only qualified applicants need apply, and due to the volume of responses, we will only be contacting those most qualified. Thank you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers