compensation: Based on Experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Level 2 or higher Structured Cabling Technician
Install, terminate, and test, voice, data and fiber cable, and install data racks, install devices. Must be able to pass a background check.
• Install low-voltage copper and fiber cable
• Install variations of fiber optical cable as well as terminating all types of ferrules (fiber heads)
• Installation equipment related to CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, AV, and Telephone systems
Competencies / Abilities/ Knowledge
1. Mechanically inclined
2. Tech savvy
3. Problem solving / analysis
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Works well with others with little supervision
• 3 or more years of field experience with low voltage cable installation
• Experience with cable termination and testing, copper and fiber termination is a plus
• Reading of floor plans and blueprints
• Experience with installing AV, Telephone, CCTV, Intrusion Detection, and Access Control systems
Must have reliable transportation.
This position will be required you to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance and up to 100 pounds with assistance. You will be required to push large bulky items on rolling carts.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers