Gates Hudson Community Management is seeking a part-time patrol/guard for a condominium property in Bethesda, Maryland. This a part-time, weekend position. The ideal candidate would be experienced and be available to work other shifts as needed.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Secures premises residents and personnel by patrolling property.
- Monitors surveillance equipment.
- Inspects buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities.
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have access to reliable transportation