We are searching for someone with automotive experience. To oversee our inventory acquisitions and ensure our large used vehicle demands are met as well as disposing of our trade-in for maximum value.
QR Code Link to This Post
ALL of our inventory is secured online. There are no physical auctions to attend.
• Ensure adequate levels of inventory within the guidelines of the dealership customer needs.
• Purchase vehicles via online auctions
• Ensure all inventory is transported to the dealership in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Ensure all reconditioning is completed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Stay on top of the status of every vehicle purchased until it is front line ready.
• Maintain various reports for management on the effectiveness of your department
• Ensure that all wholesale inventory is fully accounted for.
• That all wholesaled units are paid for in a timely manner (by staying on top of title delivery and status)
• Communicate effectively with the accounting office and service personnel to ensure that all transactions flow smoothly from start to finish.
• Strong attention to detail – (if buying simultaneously at various online auctions requires paying attention to vehicle details.)
• Exceptional skills navigating technology.
• Strong analytical skills
• Must have a high degree of self-control - as you will regularly decline purchasing vehicles that don't fit for the store, regardless of the deal you believe you are getting.
• Background check and drug screen required.
• Valid Driver’s License.