compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
POSITION: Mobile Xamarin/ DOT Net Developer
LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MD
OVERVIEW - Our client is looking for a mobile Xamarin/DOT Net Developer to assist in the development and maintenance of the MDOT MPA’s Port Operations and Security System (POSS) and other projects as assigned. Each technical support resource shall be required to support a full range of systems development, maintenance, migration and enhancement requests to support MDOT MPA’s mission critical and non-mission critical business applications including but not limited to the mVisitor (Visitor management system), Gate Pass System, AP invoice and other MDOT MPA application systems
-Experience in the development and maintenance of financial or lease management applications.
-Experience in the development and maintenance of applications that support electronic document management.
-Experience in access control security systems related to Marine Terminal Operations.
-Experience in the development and maintenance of applications that utilize Intermac printers and barcode processes.
a) Design, develop, test and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for both iOS and Android.
b) Develop, deploy and maintain REST Web Services
c) Publish mobile applications via Google Play Store or Apples App Store
d) Integrate and test software components and manage their implementation.
e) Estimate mobile software development time and schedules.
f) Design, develop, test and support software applications in .NET Framework 4.6 with ASP.NET, C#, MVC architecture Entity Framework 6 utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
g) Develop application software and subsystems according to specifications.
h) Follow MDOT MPA guidelines on software project management.
i) Follow MDOT MPA guidelines on software configuration management.
j) Provide ongoing mobile application maintenance and troubleshooting.
k) Provide software development to MDOT MPA’s migration effort of
current Oracle Forms and Report legacy applications to a MS Dot Net environment.
l) Ability to work across various computer operating systems (Windows, Linux).
1. A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
2. Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior software programmer resource.
3. Minimum 3 years of experience in the design, development, testing, publishing and maintenance of mobile applications using Xamarin / C# for both iOS and Android.
4. Minimum 3 years of experience in the development, deployment and maintenance of REST (Representational State Transfer) Web Services.
5. Minimum 2 years of experience in the design, development and deployment of web-based applications in .NET Framework (4.5 or higher) with ASP.NET, C#, MVC 5 architecture, Entity Framework utilizing Oracle 12C data base.
7. Minimum 3 years of experience writing Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and scripts for table, view, and other database objects.
8. Minimum 3 years of experience with Oracle SQL Developer and/or Toad data base management tools.
9. Minimum 3 years of experience developing and maintaining software technical documents (i.e. System Requirement Specifications, System Design Documents, Software Test Documents, etc.)
10. Minimum 3 years of experience managing software version control via Subversion (SVN) and Team Foundation Software (TFS).
11. Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (preferably 2017).
12. Minimum 3 years of experience with LINQ, Lambdas expression, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
13. Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Suite Testing Tools.
14. Minimum 3 years of experience in Agile software development.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers