QR Code Link to This Post
* Optimizing application code for high performance on UNIX-type workstations as well as LINUX servers and to ensure efficient use of computing resources in general.
* Lead modernization efforts for existing applications
* Lead efforts to consolidate and unify data dissemination to application users.
* Decide which technologies and languages are best for the project
* Design the architecture of the components of an application
* Build and test Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
* Refactor and optimize existing code
* Document code so other developers can understand and contribute to it
* Fix bugs in existing projects
* Review colleagues' code
* Contribute to implementing an agile product development environment
* Effectively communicate technical information and work status accurately and reliably to project leads and managers.
* Strong customer service skills for interacting directly with federal staff or equivalent.
* Experience with Angular.js, Node.js, and/or Vue.js.
* Experience with Jira and Confluence
* Experience with Git and GitLab CI/CD
* Experience in AGILE development.
* Certified Scrum Master or Agile Certified Professional certifications
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident and be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facility.
BS in computer science, physics, meteorology, related discipline, or equivalent.
Submit resume to ERT's Career Opportunities Web Page at: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu04/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=ERT&cws=1
Earth Resources Technology, Inc. (ERT)
ERT is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer - All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.