Selling a gaming computer that uses a custom case originally used for a server-side end workstation. The case is very spacious, and has 5-6 back mounted slots for 2.5/3.5 drives. Asking for $360 cash and pickup. Add a Dell 22" monitor + sound bar for $60 or an HP w2207 22" 1680x1050 LCD with built in sound (flexible and heavy swivel stand) for $60.
1) Intel i5-3570 quad core CPU (3.4Ghz base-3.8Ghz turbo, overclocked to 4Ghz). Passmark score ~8000, score is roughly equal to an 8 core AMD FX-8320 cpu. Should be able to run the vast majority games smoothly.
2) 16GB DDR3 RAM (8GBx2)
3) Intel DZ77SL50K 1155 motherboard with USB 3.0 ports and Sata 3. Good for overclocking.
4) 1 terrabyte Western Digital Caviar Black Harddrive (WD's top tier harddrives)
5) Graphics Card - Choose your Graphics Card:
-AMD HD7870 (default graphics card that comes with the computer)
-AMD Sapphire Factory overclocked HD7950/R9 280 (add $30 extra)
Comes with a AMD Radeon HD7870 graphics card as its base. The 7870 performs equal to a GTX950 and comparable to a GTX1050. The factory overclocked HD7950/R9 280 performs about 15% better than a 7870 and comes close to the GTX1050 Ti.
See stats below for a comparison of the graphics cards and their performance in video games.
6) Custom made 3D Boxx Computer Case with 6x hidden back mounted drive bays in the back/bottom, multiple fans, USB ports in the front, optional 1394 connector
7) Antec 550W TruePower Trio Power Supply, 80+ Rating. Can run any single graphics card out there.
8) DVD-RW Drive
9) Windows 7 64 bit, chrome internet, antivirus installed
-can include a PCIe 1394 card for the front 1394 port upon request
Free wired mouse OR keyboard. Or add a wireless Logitech keyboard + mouse for $20.
***Graphics Card Comparison and game details:***
----The 7870 can play games such as such as Fortnight at very high at 1050p or high at 1080, RTS games such as Starcraft 2 or Supreme Commander maxed out at 1080p, Crysis 1 & Crysis 2 on very high settings at 1080p, Crysis 3 at medium-high at 1080p/high at 1050p, Rome 2 TW and Shogun 2 TW at very high-extreme settings, Battlefield 4 on high settings at 1080p, Tomb Raider 2013 at very high at 1080p, Bioshock Infinite at ultra at 1080p, Far Cry 4 at high at 1080p, etc
----The AMD Factory Overclocked HD7950/R9 280 can play all the games the 7870 can play except at higher settings.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests