SWAT AV seeks individuals with:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. A valid drivers license for Md., DC or Va.
2. A good driving record.
3. Reliable transportation that would get you to our location by 7:30 am
4. A willingness to work extended hours.
5. A clean background check (No felony convictions nor misdemeanor charges for: Theft, Property damage, Physical abuse, or Drug related crimes. (Must pass a drug test prior to being hired).
6. Who are not on any sex offender lists.
7. Be able to follow GPS directions to the job locations in a reasonable amount of time.
8. The ability to work as an independent contractor.
9. A positive attitude throughout the workday.
10. The ability to be able to carry heavy objects (ie. Large screen TV's) onto job sites.
11. The ability to lift, carry and place a 28' Firberglass ladder alone.
12. The ability to work on your feet all day.
13. The ability to speak, read and write in English.
14. The ability to identify colored cable ends and not be color blind.
Job description : (Being able to do any of these is a plus.)
1. Drive to and from the job sites.
2. Install TV's, Speakers, modems, Routers & Access Points, conference room devices, Cameras, white boards, touch screen monitors, digital signage, Conference room scheduling boards and under carpet cable systems.
3. Run cabling and wire in homes, businesses and outdoor locations via various methods of pulling, fishing or burying.
4. Program: Sonos, Eero, Bose, Cable TV & Verizon remote control devices.
5. Load and unload parts and equipment from the job sites.
6. Trench, fish or affix cables, patch drywall as needed to conceal the cabling and restore the walls.
7. Terminate Cat6, 6a, & Cat7 Ethernet cables.
8. Demonstrate professional courtesy to clients and co-workers at all times.
9. Take instruction from senior techs and managers.
10. Clean up work area and load the vehicle at the end of each job.
Pay is scale (based on experience: ($21.2k - $52k/Yr.) Task per hour based rating system for independent contractors.)