Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for Desktop Technician for our client, a leading managed service provider. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
QR Code Link to This Post
After applying to this Job using the Apply or Apply Now button, you can follow up on your application by calling our Enterprise Delivery Center at (800.595.8658). Be sure to note the Job ID number found on this page and reference it when calling about the position.
Job Title: Desktop Technician
Reference ID: 201810
Location: Herndon, VA
• Provides basic hardware, software, and network support relative to customer IT environment.
• Troubleshoot desktop operating system, application errors and PC hardware issues.
• Troubleshoot minor server-hardware issues.
• Manage trouble tickets from inception to closing, includes tracking resolution progress and updating customers on ticket status.
• Provide OS and database maintenance.
• Set up and maintain user desktop environments; relocate and set up peripherals as may be required.
• Order, inventory, and return IT parts and equipment as needed.
• Maintain printers; troubleshoot issues.
• HS diploma or GED
• A+ certification
• 3 – 5 years support experience that includes the following: User desktop setup Windows, UNIX, and/or Linux OS HP and/or Dell server hardware Active Directory or Novell networking.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills for customer interface and documentation.
• Organizational and time-management skills with ability to multitask effectively.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay rate is $23/hr