We are a Rockville, Maryland based firm, is seeking experienced, (minimum 2 years dealing with hazardous waste preferred).
• OSHA 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations Emergency Response HAZWOPER as specified in 29 CFR
1910.120 trained individuals with knowledge in chemistry, hazardous waste and hazardous materials packing,
labeling, disposal and transportation;
• Knowledge of DOT/EPA/OSHA/RCRA regulations a requirement;
• Mechanically inclined and can maintain lab equipment;
• A college degree in science discipline such as Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry (preferred not required).
• Ability to work 40-50 hours per week; be on call 24 hours/7 days a week for emergency spill response;
• Must be able to handle & move drums of at least 250 – 450 pounds; stand for 8 hours per day; operate tools and equipment safely;
• Proficiency in English written and reading required.
• Shall be experienced in driving box trucks; clean driving record no more than 2 moving violations.
• Shall maintain a professional image.
• Successful candidates must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing, a background check and DOT/medial physical before hire.
We are a Drug Free Workplace, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K program; paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, overtime pay available. EMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers