Delivering Simple Solutions to a Complex World
QR Code Link to This Post
Our mission statement is simple, but powerful. As one of the leading providers of hardware solutions, we provide unrivaled merchandising and support to our retail customers to manage critical product lines. Your will have the opportunity to develop relationships that are invaluable to your customers while you enjoy the corporate support of one of the strongest teams in our industry.
Consumer Connected Solutions (CCS) a Division of The Hillman Group has an opening for a part time Kiosk Technician in the Maryland western Shore area.
You would begin your career with CCS as a part-time Kiosk Technician training on key duplicating and tag engraving kiosks (approximately 10 - 12 hours per week). This position will start at $17.00 per hour, a vehicle allowance and will include a gas card. The territory would primarily cover approximately a 40-mile radius from LaPlata, MD, but also includes a location in Kilmarnock, VA.
Job Description: The Consumer Connected Solutions Kiosk Technician is the primary contact with our customer locations. In this role, the Kiosk Tech re-stocks kiosks, orders product, cleans, does preventative maintenance and responds to service and repair dispatches as needed. Typically, this takes about 1-2 hours per machine one to two times per month (including drive time). The schedule for routine service calls (re-stocking, cleaning) is flexible within the week with a list of machines to be serviced provided at the beginning of each week with a “No Later Than” time for service, however Saturday service is often required (We are a retail company). Unscheduled service calls are expected to be responded to in four hours with an ETA, with on-site visit within 24 hours.
• Re-stock and perform routine service on kiosks as needed
(determined by demand at the machine, or schedule).
• Perform on-call repairs or adjustments to the machine when
the machine goes out of order.
• Install of machines in the local area.
• Monitor machines in territory daily for issues and contact
stores to resolve connectivity or power issues.
• Keep track of inventory for re-stocking machines that are in
the Kiosk Tech’s possession.
• Conduct store meetings and interact with store management on
a routine basis to ensure a good working relationship with our clients and
promote the machine in order to improve revenue.
• Grow revenue in territory by optimizing machine locations,
uptime, product mix, store relationships, etc.
Skills: The Kiosk tech will have basic trouble-shooting skills, mechanical and electro-mechanical skills and the ability to follow written and oral instructions very carefully. Basic computer skills and basic spreadsheet and email skills are also required.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a similar profile is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with customers and
employees at all levels.
• Experience with tools and troubleshooting mechanical
• Ability to read, write and speak fluent English to include
• Flexible schedule required.
• Must have a vehicle, valid driver’s license and auto
insurance. No serious moving violations.
Training specific to the kiosks will be provided to all new employees.
The Hillman Group is following CDC guidelines to ensure our work environment meets the highest standards of safety and wellness for all our employees. We are pleased to share a list of our precautions, during our interview process.