Heating (HVAC) technician to repair start up furnace (Fairfax, VA)
QR Code Link to This Post
Heating technician needed to start up the furnace. Technician should also service and clean unit. This is an OIL based HVAC system.
Your task is to:
1. Re-start the two Furnaces
2. Get heat coming through the vents
3. Service the HVAC unit
4. Clean out / Wipe down the exterior and interior of the HVAC unit
5. CARRIER brand Fan Timer Board - Needs to be replaced
6. 075964 HONEYWELL LOW VOLTAGE THERMOSTAT - Needs to be replaced
OIL COMPANY had come out to fill oil in oil tank and verified that everything is fine with the furnace system. However, they have determined that (i) Fan Timer Board needs to be replaced, and (ii) Thermostat needs to be replaced. Your task as technician would be to rectify that and get HEAT coming in to the house.
Please text or call (301) 538-5911 as soon as possible.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers