Quality Control and Administrative Assistant:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Bilingual (English & Spanish)
2. Knowledge in Microsoft Word & Excel
3. Good telephone communication skills
4. Experience in janitorial and/or facilities management industry
5. Floor work experience a plus (Strip and wax, carpet extraction, etc.)
6. Flexible work schedule
7. Inspect and oversee job sites to include:
A) Assess quality of cleanliness and maintenance of job sites through site inspections and communication with crew.
B) Assure adherence to scope of work for individual job sites.
C) Monitor supply needs and usage for delivery management. Facilitate communication between crew and warehouse regarding supply needs.
D) Communicate with Points of Contact for job sites, as appropriate, in a professional and courteous manner to build and maintain customer/business relationships.
8. Provide training and support for new and current employees, to elevate performance, morale and employee retention. “On-Boarding”.
9. Assist with scheduling to cover vacancies, call-outs and other staffing needs.
10. Interact with customers, employees and others via telephone and email, addressing or relaying needs as appropriate.
11. Assist with scouting and hiring of new personnel; Seek and obtain staff to fill vacancies.
12. Other administrative duties as necessary or assigned.