We're a successful logistics web company developing a groundbreaking online website / app (Android & IOS). Proof of concept achieved, but looking to expand and improve design profile. The candidate will be responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining our web-based customer experience. He/she will also be working with remote teams to communicate and co-coordinate all aspects of development efforts.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position can be Full or Part time in office only.
As the UX/UI Designer, you will be in charge of a number of duties that include, but are not limited to:
• Create cross browser/platform compatible sites in a team environment with our User Experience and Design team.
• Assess existing sites/systems for code quality and interactive appeal.
• 2 – 5 years of experience in web development and working with web technologies.
• Solid portfolio showing at least 2–3 small to medium level projects.
• Experience with Sketch or Photoshop
• Proficiency in modern HTML, CSS, responsive layouts
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Love affair with vanilla JS and experience with JS frameworks (React, Vue)
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.