Have your resume reviewed by a Federal employee hiring manager.
You most likely have a decent resume but don’t know anyone to properly provide you with constructive feedback. I am a hiring manager in the Federal service and have reviewed hundreds of resumes for various positions and also led and participated on hiring panels.
Let me help you with your resume.
Let’s Get Started!
1. Send me your resume. Also attach a copy of the job announcement (no links as job announcements expire). If no job announcement, then describe the job you are looking for.
2. Your resume will be reviewed and examined against the job announcement and detailed constructive feedback will be sent to you within 2 days.
• Resume review up to 5 pages; $15 (each additional page, +$5)
• Resume re-write up to 3 pages; $75 (each additional page, +$10) I do not use templates or resume builders, I focus on content
• I have had positive successes with past resume reviews; however that does not guarantee any future positive outcomes
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers