compensation: $70K++ and excellent benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A fast-growing, successful office equipment leasing company is seeking an Assistant Controller. This position reports directly to the Controller and works closely with commercial and government teams. The primary function of this role includes total management of the leases AP/AR, billing, status updates, lease renewals terms, and keeping the e-automate system up to date for financial analysis.
• Manage the input of the of the accounting aspect of new leases into e-automate software platform
• Manage invoice process for government and commercial customers for all equipment orders and billable supply sales including miscellaneous invoices for transitional billing and lease points
• Engage with sales staff regularly to collect appropriate paperwork and data to allow leasing companies to process customer leases and fund proceeds
• Collect on past due accounts using phone calls, emails, customer statements, and communication with sales staff when appropriate
• Track and apply monthly AR credits received from our manufacturer to correct contract invoices based on serial numbers and period of performance
• Reconcile payments received from leasing companies to ensure maintenance contract base rate pass-throughs, transitional billings, and equipment funding are applied to correct invoices
• Calculate, submit, enter and track rebate claims with various manufacturers
• Invoice all out of state maintenance contracts promptly when invoices with meter readings arrive in the mail
• Assist the contracts manager with contract billing to help keep maintenance contract billing up to date.
• Other duties as needed and assigned by Controller
Financial Reporting Requirements
• Maintain an accurate and detailed tracking spreadsheet of all equipment sales completed in a given month by branch/sales rep in respect to their revenue, buyouts, costs, automatic rebates, and ADF/SF
• Prepare and track spreadsheets for collection activity for biweekly meetings with Controller and EVP of Operations
• Report all buyout check amounts that need to be paid to the Controller when invoicing deals; obtain check numbers and add to scanned in paperwork
• Assist Controller in preparation for GSA reviews by pulling required sales paperwork
• Communicate via weekly reports to the Controller and sales management regarding all pending deals in need of paperwork, delivery, etc
A great candidate will have:
• At least 5 years of experience in a comparable role
• Experience using e-automate or similar software
• Top-notch skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work in a team environment
• Flexibility and a "can do" attitude!
If you are qualified and interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please send your resume today! Please put the job title in the subject line. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers