compensation: Competitive Compensation and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Located just outside of Washington, DC, come join a national organization at our headquarters office where you will have the opportunity to learn, grow your career, and collaborate with associates at all levels of our organization.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the input of all employee maintenance (changes), departmental filing and rotation of files to storage, assisting in the reconciliation of various G/L accounts, time sheet audits, associate mailings and check distribution, supply inventory, W-2 reissues, processing disposition records, and assisting associates with general inquiries.
• Analyzes and inputs all associate maintenance including job changes, salary changes, W-4 changes, direct deposit elections, and terminations.
• Files all departmental filing timely, which includes processed Personnel Action Forms (PAF's) and Direct Deposit and Tax forms, and prepares storage boxes and logs for rotation of files to storage.
• Assists in the reconciling of various G/L accounts consisting of primarily garnishment and tax reconciliations.
• Assists with Time Sheet Audits, as well as retrieves documents for review by both internal and external auditors.
• Assists with associate mailings, paycheck, and W-2 distribution, including the coordination of W-2 reissue requests.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
• At least 2 years of payroll processing experience in a centralized payroll environment required
• PeopleSoft Payroll experience strongly preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers