Project Control Analyst
This position will report to the CFO organization while providing support to Operations.
The responsibilities will include:
• Provide financial support to the Project Managers by:
o Provide monthly financial reports
o Monitoring and review of EACs
o Variance analyses
o Review job/1099 offers and salary increases and provide salary guidance
o Initiate work at risk forms
• Serve as a liaison between Operations and other corporate functions by:
o Review and approve Purchase Requests for direct costs
o Review and approve close-outs
• Provide support to CFO organization by:
o Prepare and maintain live forecast
o Assist with UAR reconciliation
o Quarterly financial reports for Bus
o Month-end close (Revenue and direct costs)
o Monthly EACs
o AOP preparation and variance analysis
o Forecast preparation and variance analyses
• Experience performing finance and accounting responsibilities
• 4+ years of federal government contracting and program financial experience including long range forecasting, tracking costs to budget, cost to ceilings, and execution to schedule.
• Solid working knowledge of multiple types of contracts including FFP, CPFF, T&M, and IDIQ contracts.
• Knowledge of DoD contract processes, FAR, and DCAA audit and reporting methods.
• 2+ years’ experience with Costpoint (desired).
• Strong Excel skills, written and oral communication
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers