compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local bookkeeping company is looking for a full time Contractor that is an experienced Accountant to assist in managing the books for multiple clients. This position is remote and work can be performed from any location. We provide full charge bookkeeping services for individuals and small/medium - sized companies in the DC Metro area. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, well-versed in accounting principles, detail oriented, ability to communicate clearly, reliable, and is committed to consistently providing accurate work product to clients while meeting all deadlines.
• Manage all aspects of bookkeeping and financial statement preparation for assigned clients on a monthly or quarterly basis
• Be the liaison for assigned clients for all communications
• Onboard new clients and review client books prior to starting work on them
• Oversee bookkeepers that assist on assigned client books
• Ability to work at client sites in the DC Metro area if necessary
• Ability to process payroll on various platforms
• Process tax payments for clients including but not limited to payroll, sales, brewery, etc.
• Assist with collecting W-9s from clients in order to prepare 1099s at year end
• Assess client accounts and streamline process/procedures if possible
• Prepare budgets or other financials reports requested by assigned clients
• 5+ years of accounting experience
• 3+ QuickBooks Online experience is a MUST
• QuickBooks Pro Advisor is preferred
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures including GAAP
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BS in accounting or comparable experience preferred
• Strong computer technology skills and ability to use multiple applications
• Strong time management skills
• Must have own computer/printer equipment to perform job duties
• Availability from 8am – 5pm is preferable
• Ability to work remotely from home
Please submit a resume with cover letter and your hourly wage requirement to be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers