compensation: As per the qulaifications of the applicant employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fast growing company in Dulles, VA seeks experienced Bookkeeper
General accounting tasks including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, invoicing, purchasing, reconciliation, assisting with payroll, inventory management, collections, internal audits and in general, maintain the integrity of the financial structure and accounting system.
The successful applicant will have:
• Bachelor’s or Associates degree in accounting
• Minimum 2 years office experience
• Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks
• Experience in inventory management programs, preferably FishBowl
• Highest standard of organization, accuracy, and precision in a time sensitive manner
• Advanced Excel skills
• Skills to review AR and strong perseverance in collection efforts
• Coordinate and assist with the internal audits
• Identifying opportunities for cost savings, efficiencies, financial control or risk reduction, driving process improvement with the implementation of controls, policies and procedures to support the growth and expansion of the company
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with little supervision
• Drive and strong attention to detail
• Good work ethics and dedication
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Self-starter and fast learner
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Great work environment. Mostly corporate clients. We offer medical/dental insurance, 401k plan, vacation and paid holidays. No smoking.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers