compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Local bookkeeping company is looking for a part time Contractor that is an experienced Junior Accountant to assist in maintaining the books for multiple clients. This position is remote and work can be performed from any location. This position is part time at first with the strong possibility of transitioning to full time. We provide full charge bookkeeping services for individuals and small/medium- sized companies in the DC Metro area. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, well-versed in accounting principles, detail oriented, ability to communicate clearly, reliable, and is committed to consistently providing an accurate work product while meeting all deadlines.
• Entering of all bank and credit card transactions (bank feeds) for assigned clients on a daily and/or monthly basis
• Input all payables into clients books and arrange for payments to be made
• Create invoices for customers
• Ability to process payroll on various platforms
• Process bank and credit card reconciliations
• Assist with collecting W-9s from vendors in order to prepare 1099s at year end
• Prepare financials reports and review for consistency and accuracy
• Post journal entries
• Review accounts receivable and accounts payable for past due items
• 1+ years of full charge bookkeeping experience preferred
• 1+ years QuickBooks Online experience is a MUST
• AS or BS in accounting or comparable experience preferred
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Must have own computer/printer equipment to perform job duties
• Strong computer technology skills and ability to use multiple applications
• Strong time management skills
• Availability from 8am – 5pm is preferable
• Ability to work remotely from home
Please submit a resume with cover letter and your hourly wage requirement to be considered for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers