compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Tax and Financial firm in Centreville, VA is looking for a detail oriented, hard -working, experienced and knowledgeable tax preparer for individual income tax preparation and review.
This position is for the coming 2021 tax season, from Jan to April 15, 2021. This job has potential for full-time or a recurring annual employment
• Prepare individual tax returns
• Review all tax returns for accuracy and completeness
• Communicate directly with clients on tax related questions both on the phone and through email in a courteous and professional manner
• Efficient use of time is a must
• Knowledge of current personal tax return rules and accurate application while preparing returns
• 2-5 years previous experience in personal tax return preparation
• IRS PTIN is desirable
• Critical thinking skills for the effective use of tax law
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Drake tax software is desirable
Please briefly summarize your tax preparation experience and tax software you have used in your cover letter. Please include home address and phone numbers in resume. Email cover letter and resume to Jobs@a-plustax.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers