The Human Resources and Payroll Administrator is responsible for HR functions and payroll.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Duties may include:
• Provides support to the Human Resources department, such as Onboarding new employees, running background checks, employee benefits, recruitment and general vendor services.
• Provides customer service support for questions and requests from other supporting departments, subsidiary staff and executive management
• Process bi-weekly payroll for employees in ADP
• Reviews and monitors all payroll processing to ensure accuracy, timeliness and compliance
• Acts as a subject matter expert for Payroll
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
• Processing payroll
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills
• Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel …)
• Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
• HR: 2 years (Required)
• principles, practices, and procedures of Accounts
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org