compensation: $17.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Community Concepts, Inc., a mission-based business devoted to supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities in small group residential and center and community-based day programs. We are currently seeking a benefits coordinator and office manager to support our program. The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for full benefit coordination for clients within the program. The Benefit Coordinator will manage all client accounts to include balancing client checkbooks and opening client accounts. The Benefit Coordinator will also be responsible for ensuring continuation of benefits by completing representative payee reports and other required documents.
This is a dual role, job responsibilities to include:
Benefit Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Completes all benefit coordination for all clients in the residential program.
- Completes, submits and tracks representative payee reports, applications, and redetermination forms for Medicaid and food stamp benefits.
- Responsible for full-cycle Program Service Fee management to include tracking, payment, and updates and changes as needed; responsible for communicating changes, discrepancies, and other relevant information to management.
- Responsible for full-cycle Patient Pay management to include tracking, payment, and updates and changes as needed; responsible for communicating changes, discrepancies, and other relevant information to management.
- Completes all necessary paperwork for SSI/SSA benefit continuation and management.
- Responsible for client filing and uploading to include financial filing and Practical Health System statement uploading and maintaining the client program binders.
- Responsible for client bill management to include follow up, payment tracking, and coordination between insurance company and vendor; serves as liaison between individual insurance company and vendor for bill paying purposes.
- Monitors all client income to ensure no overages or overdrafts; communicates with management averages and discrepancies.
- Ensures full compliance with Medicaid requirements for client financial management.
- Responsible for quarterly financial reporting as need or upon request to guardians and conservators.
- Responsible for onboarding of client finances upon program admit to include processing change of representative payee documentation, new checking account set up, and other required processes.
- Responsible for closing out bank accounts and disbursing funds to appropriate parties following client discharge from the residential program.
- Reconciles all client checkbooks to ensure accuracy and appropriateness; communicates inaccuracies and concerns to management.
- Develops and consistently implements tracking processes and systems to monitor client funds, Program Services Fees, Patient Pays, and other client financial data; updates and changes processes as required and as pertinent to regulations.
- Responsible for reconciliation and disbursement of client petty cash to programming sites.
- Oversees client fund allocation process to include receiving approval, funds disbursement, documentation follow up with requesting party and ensuring receipts are received for reconciliation purposes.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Receives, processes and distributes mail
- Errand processing and general filing
- Promptly responds to and addresses miscellaneous employee, manager, and vendor needs and requests
- Maintains all spreadsheets and tracking logs to maintain proper logistics of the company including but not limited to vendor lists, equipment lists, equipment usage, etc.
- Maintains an adequate supply of forms, modifying forms as needed or directed. Monitors all office equipment, reporting all malfunctions and coordinating the repairs. Manages all office supplies and physical site issues of the office, including auxiliary rooms such as conference rooms, restrooms, file rooms, etc.
- Assists various office departments with special projects
- Greets all guests and employees into the office; assists with directing them to needs
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound calls
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Record, compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings
- Schedule and confirm appointments for management
- 1+ year working in administrative job functions; working administratively for human service organizations is preferred
- Abilities to use technologies such as CCI ERMS, email, internet, word processing, and spreadsheet software
- Strong oral and written communication skills; abilities to communicate with various levels of employees
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
Full Time positions come with access to our comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and more, as well as paid vacation, sick and personal leave. Employee discounts to local vendors are part of our benefit package. We have a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a 401 (k) retirement plan admittance that is available to ALL employees!
Join a growing team with endless possibility for advancement and career growth and development.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers