Aligned Technology Solutions (ATS) is a growing professional Managed Service Provider serving businesses throughout the DC Metro Area. We are named in the Inc 5000, the MSP 501 as well as the Financial Times inaugural list of The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020. We provide a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion, and individual growth. Our work environment is friendly and fun, yet professional. You will find that we support learning and personal development no matter where you are in your career. We offer competitive compensation packages, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement.
We are looking for a creative, organized, and driven Procurement Specialist to help us continue to provide exceptional customer service to small and medium sized business in the NOVA / DC Metro area. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills. They will be eager to learn and do more. This person will have a “yes I can” attitude and always asks what else can be done to help.
Essential responsibilities of this role include:
• Create product and services quotes for clients using ConnectWise Sell
• Manage vendor and vendor contacts
• Manage purchasing for ATS and clients
• Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods
• Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements
• Purchase goods or services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of ATS and clients
• Evaluate contracts with vendors
• Track inventory and restock goods when needed
• Ensure office supplies are stocked
• Stay up to date on industry trends and new products
• Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing
• Research and document processes to support ongoing projects
• Write and organize documentation
• Excellent customer service skills and “can do” attitude
• Highly responsive
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read/speak/write at a high level. The role requires high level written communication skills.
• Ability to document work and maintain accurate records
• Detail oriented
• Resourcefulness – the ability to figure things out
• Basic computer / Internet skills
• Ability to create documentation when needed
• Reliable transportation
• Background check required
• Procurement-related or electronic Accounts Payable experience (Purchasing, expediting, or other order entry experience is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
• Excellent Salary
• Company provided health, vision and dental insurance
• Company provided short term / long term disability and life insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401K retirement plan and match
• Certification test reimbursement program
• Newly renovated office with a reverse commute
• We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
• We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We serve our clients at the highest level as soon as possible.
• Everyone has a seat at the table with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being a part of our growing business.
• We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened, so we can learn how to do it better next time. We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
• Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
• Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
• Our team works collaboratively, using our collection passion to achieve results.