Contract Accountant needed for non-profit dental clinic in our Fairfax location. Approximately 40 hours a month (minimum 8 hours/week).
• Accounting – accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations.
• Bookkeeping – maintain accounting records using QuickBooks.
• Budgeting – prepare organization annual budget and grant budgets.
• Financial reporting – prepare quarterly financial statements.
• Grant reporting – provide financial information for monthly, quarterly and annual grant reports.
• Analysis – review expense and other accounts, analyze variances and prepare ad hoc reports.
• Annual audit – organizes and prepares workpapers for annual audit.
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers