The Senior Accountant is responsible for the cash flows and accounting of numerous commercial properties.
• Accounting for residential and commercial properties, including:
• Review and approve commercial pass-through reconciliations
• Work independently and collaboratively to help discover and implement efficiencies throughout the accounting department.
• Develop methods and procedures to reduce redundancies and help streamline internal processes in preparation for rapid growth.
• Coordinate and lead site audits
• Assist in the budget / reforecasting process
• Complete various tax filings for multiple jurisdictions
• Assist in audit workpaper preparation at year end
• Lead special projects and company initiatives
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• CPA or Candidate
• Public Accounting experience and property management exposure preferred
• Intermediate Excel (all candidates will be tested during interview process)
• Multi-tasker capable of managing time in accordance with demanding monthly Accounting cycle
• Self starter, willing to take on new initiatives; proactive
• Analytical, problem solving skills
• Great communication, both written and verbal
• Able to work well in a team or independently
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers