compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
REAL ESTATE ANALYST
Washington Capital Partners is the largest Hard Money Lender in the Washington, DC area. We have also recently been named one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc 500. You may have seen fix and flips on HGTV, but we are the real financiers behind some of the DC metro areas biggest projects. We finance real estate investment projects (residential & commercial) for investors and developers. We are one-part tech start up, one-part financial services company. Our mantra is work hard, play hard, and personal responsibility. The environment is high-paced, and employees regularly stay late to complete projects. We are a big family and will go out of our way to help get things done. At the same time, we know how to have fun, with company sponsored events (last year was Mexico), competitive benefits packages, a fully stocked kitchen, happy hours, personal/professional training sessions, family lunch every week, ping pong table, and the list goes on! WCP is looking for an experienced, innovative individual to join our team as an Real Estate Analyst. This person would work closely with the Sales Team; the position requires strong communication and organizational skills. We look for drive above all else - so if you're not hungry to better yourself personally and professionally, you need not apply. We are a group of "A players" who want to surround ourselves with other "A players." The ideal candidate for this position would have a business and real estate background. Previous experience as a realtor, underwriter, lender, processor at a title company, or data analyst is a big plus.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
· Assist in underwriting efforts for residential and commercial real estate debt financing transactions
· Conduct underwriting, due diligence, financial modeling, valuation and credit analysis
· Manage transactions and work closely with third-parties involved in diligence to ensure proper underwriting procedures are followed
· Interface with third-parties to compile required data and information and resolve diligence related issues while mitigating risks
· Evaluate new transaction packages for completeness and risk management.
· Perform preliminary title reviews
· Support loan asset management initiatives of the existing real estate debt portfolio including investor requests, compliance, reporting, post-closing requirements and continued portfolio monitoring
· Perform other related duties as needed
· Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Economics, Accounting, or Finance preferred
· Minimum 2 years of experience in real estate, lending or business required
· Strong communication skills
· Very well organized with attention to detail
· Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
· Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics is a big plus
· Ability to work independently and initiate follow through - need a self-starter!
· Ability to work in a team-based, fast paced environment
· Not afraid to work long hours if need be (end of the month is hectic for closings)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: commensurate with experience plus we offer a medical and dental package, paid sick and vacation leave, 401k contribution, office snacks, and relaxed work environment. Office space will have a dedicated desk, computer, and software necessary to perform duties. The office is located two blocks away from Mosaic in Falls Church, VA, and 10mins away from Merrifield’s Metro station. The typical work hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm.
To be considered for this position, please upload your resume. Cover letters are not necessary. No phone calls, please!!
Application deadline: May 31st, 2019 at 11:59pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers